Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ant Problem?


I don't know about anyone else but we have had ants this year (eeeeek!!) and I am not impressed!!

This is not something I want in my house and I don't use nasty chemicals inside or outside my home so what is a girl with ants to do?

Well I looked around and found a recipe for a natural way to get rid of ants and I thought I would share in case anyone else could use it.

All you need is Borax and powdered sugar. Just mix equal parts, put in an out of the way place (I put the mixture on a paper plate for easy clean up) so kids or animals cannot get into it and presto! An easy, effective, natural solution to ants.

I recently tried this and within 2 days I did not see any more ants!

I love it when I find an answer that is easy and natural :)

No comments:

Post a Comment