Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Massage Special!




Every year when Thanksgiving is near I start thinking about the year that is almost over and how much I am thankful for.


It is a long list, as I am a truly blessed person!

And one of the things I am thankful for is that I have a job that I truly love!

I love meeting people, getting to know them, and being able to help them feel the best that they can.


I want to thank everyone who has given me the opportunity to work with them!


Thank you so very much!


And in appreciation I would like to let you know about this month's massage special




Enjoy a one hour massage

for only

$35!


This also includes a warm rice bag and scent of your choice to make your hour as relaxing and rejuvenating as possible!!


Call 989-386-7661

to make your appointment today!






*Don't forget! The holidays are just around the corner!*



*We offer Gift Certificates in any amount!*




No comments:

Post a Comment