Thursday, January 20, 2011

Urinary Tract Infection :(


Anybody who has had a urinary tract infection knows what a pain (literally) that can be. This week my 4 year old got one :(

Over the last few days it seems like every where we went she said she had to go to the bathroom. I wasn't sure if she just wanted to see all of the bathrooms, sometimes that happens, or she really felt she had to go but I didn't want to tell her no if she really did have to go. Well, after a few days of that she said her belly and her back hurt and I noticed she was going to the bathroom even more. Then it hit me that she probably had a UTI.

Not being too fond of antibiotics unless absolutely necessary, I started giving her part of a cranberry capsule and a homeopathic for bladder irritation and can see a definite difference in one day!

If you are interested in a non antibiotic way to deal with those irritating UTI's you should definitely stop in and check out cranberry, homeopathic remedies, and other products we carry that could help give you relief!!

No comments:

Post a Comment